Like many other Web sites, CodeGfx.net makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
B.Cookies and Web Beacons
We are committed to comply with the EU’s GDPR hence we are explicitly stating the following options for you to control and delete your data with us.
- The right to be informed – submit your request
- The right of access – submit your request
- The right of rectification – submit your request
- The right to erasure – submit your request
- The right to restrict processing – submit your request
- The right to data portability – submit your request
- The right to object – submit your request
We are also putting you, our visitor and customer, in control of cookies. Unless you explicitly accept we won’t put any non-essential cookies in your browser.
Should you have any questions related to your data feel free to reach out to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
C.DoubleClick DART Cookie
CodeGfx.net has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.